Watch Movie - Turbo 2013


 I watched Turbo today in an advanced screening with my little sister. Overall, it was a generally enjoyable film. There were some funny jokes, and I laughed a fair amount. Visually this movie was pretty good. The CGI was well done. The 3D, on the other hand, was absolutely useless. The premise and plot line were ridiculous, but that doesn't really matter too much considering it's a movie geared towards children. A little bit of racism (or rather, racial stereotyping) was inherent in the Taco bros, the french racer, and the Chinese makeup lady but it wasn't harmful or hateful in any way. I wouldn't go out of my way to watch this movie again but I don't regret seeing it.

 Details

Country:

USA

Language:

English

Release Date:

17 July 2013 (USA) 

Also Known As:

Tay Dua Sieu Toc

Company Credits

Production Co:

DreamWorks Animation
Show detailed company contact information

Technical Specs

Runtime:

Sound Mix:

Dolby Digital | Dolby Atmos | Datasat | SDDS | Auro 11.1

Color:

Color

Aspect Ratio:

2.35 : 1
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

3 Best Popular Posts

 
Copyright © 2013. WATCH MOVIE ON PUTLOCKER - All Rights Reserved